Thursday, September 14, 2006

The History of Molly Mackenzie Arcara!!!

SO!!! On June 28, 2006, at 5:21pm Lovina and I were blessed with a beautiful baby girl! Molly Mackenzie is what we called her. Lovina was amazing the whole day. She was brave and strong, a real insperation to me. She just, I don't know if I loved her before then I LOVE HER even more now if that were ever possible. As for the Molly... 9 pounds what a nut. Furry like a monkey! I was looking for a tail and even tried to name her Chewbacca! Mommy vetoed that as well as multiple Jedi names that I was coming up with. I think every child should have a Jedi name. Well any way Molly is here and life has CHANGED. All of my friends told me what it is like to have a baby, but I thought, "not me man, I'm to punk to have any emotion", Well that is just not true. My entire being, and soul has changed. I thank God every day for a daughter like Molly and a wife like Lovina. Well enough of that check out the movie slideshow that Lovina and I put together below!!

TO SEE THIS SLIDESHOW, CLICK HERE.


Tell us what you think.
See ya soon
Ciao'!!!
Jon-John and Lovina

7 comments:

Michael Juiliano said...

what a DOLL!

Anonymous said...

Hi John and Lovina! Congrats on the new addition to your family! Molly is absolutely adorable!!!! Justin and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary August 20th! We thought of you guys when we looked at all of our pictures again which we love so much! Just wanted to say hello and congrats!
Lauren and Justin Michaels

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Congratulations! Can't wait for you guys to shoot our wedding.

Tejal and Joe

Anonymous said...

Holy...! What a beautiful family! Congratulations on your new baby - Molly is amazing. Steve and I hope to meet her soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi John and Lovina,
The video is great and Molly is so cute!! You guys are the cutest family! We are so excited and can't wait for you to shoot our wedding this weekend! Looking at your pictures again is getting us so excited!
Shannon and Jeff

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS family! You are always in our hearts for the wonderful memories that you captured and were a part of. One day...before we make 3...we'll visit with you and make an album! Many congratulations!
Hugs, Courtney and Dominick Stanzione (11-5-05)

Anonymous said...

HI John and Lovina,
Molly is sooooo adorable I love her chubby cheeks and I LOVE her Christmas photo :) Kevin and I have a little one on the way so we'll be calling you to do some pregnancy photos with us and the dogs. Hope all is well! Hope to see you all soon :)
Terry and Kevin Mills