Monday, November 06, 2006

Lynn and Demitri September 17, 2006

This is an awesome wedding. We are Very good friends with the Demitri and his family. My Dad goes way back with them as well. It feels real good because my Dad worked with Demitri's Dad back in the 80's at The Lakeside Manor in Hazlet,NJ and I feel like I'm again being more like him. Demitri's family owns the Lakeside Manor, as well as Club Abyss, Deko Lounge and F1 Motoring. We have been doing images for all of his spaces and have been friends for years. This wedding was very important to all of us. Let me tell you, they had a cigar roller, a beautiful tent complete with full lighting that was stunning. It looked like a club in South Beach. They also had a Greek Dance Troop the likes of which I had never experienced.



TO SEE THIS SLIDESHOW, CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Izzy and I had such a wonderful time- You both look so happy. Beautiful pictures!