Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Calling all Military Families...


If you are a family with an actively deployed member of the military, who is serving our country overseas, we would like to photograph you for your loved ones. We would like to do a family portrait in our Red Bank, NJ studio, FREE OF CHARGE. We will then put all of the images online for them to view any time, from anywhere! Please contact us to schedule an appointment. It will be our pleasure to do something for those who do so much for us!

3 comments:

Mike said...

John, this is one sweet and stellar idea!!! I congratulate you on coming up with this! I hope you get lots of calls for portraits!

Neal said...

Awesome way to show support for our troops and their families! ++

Unknown said...

I want to let you know how much I appreciate the service you are providing to military families. My husband is currently deployed to Iraq for a 15-month tour. The photographs that you took of my son and me, to send to and share with my husband, are priceless. To take your talents and apply them towards supporting the troops is thoughtful and admirable. I know these pictures will give my husband a couple smiles to look at every day when he is over there, away from the friends and family that he has had to leave for over a year. Thank you for bringing at least one military family closer together through your talent and generosity.