Saturday, August 04, 2007

Trashed in Tahoe!!!


We just got home from a little excursion to beautiful Lake Tahoe. We took soooo many photographs cause you just can't take a bad picture there! And we decided to do a "Trash the Dress" session. I was a a little nervous about how and what to do but I knew it was going to be fun and I figured when else was I going to get to look like a bride ever again? Plus, John and I really want to get the word out there. We have some gorgeous brides and we want them all to know the fun isn't over after the wedding cake has been cut.....Girls get back in that gown and flaunt it like you're hot!!! Check out these images and tell us what you think. (And if anyone misses their wedding gown we're giving you an excuse to wear it again;)

After we did the shots of the dress we just couldn't stop shooting. Check out the scenery here. We are totally moving!

5 comments:

Doug Miranda said...

Love the photos you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who was the groom? HAHA

Anonymous said...

Who was the groom? HAHA

John + Lovina Arcara said...

Thanks Doug!
Funny Rohit!

Unknown said...

Awesome Pics! Makes me want to trash my dress! You look beautiful Lovina!