Thursday, October 18, 2007

Photo Plus Expo in NYC

Well living so close to NYC has its perks. Today we went to the photo plus expo at the Javitz center and we got to hang out with some awesome fellow photographers. David Jay, [B]ecker, Jessica Claire, Dane Sanders.....oh yes and Dennis Reggie! It was great to finally meet everyone whose work has been such an inspiration to us.

Us with Dane

Here we are with D.J.

Lovina with "The [B]ecker"

We were pretty excited to talk to Jessica Claire

The Legend Dennis Reggie

Lovina, D.J. and My alter ego, "Super Kubota Guy"! Just kidding thats not me its Lovina's brother Sal. No I'm kidding its not Sal its my sister's fianc'e Greg. Ha Ha again... I can go on all night.

2 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Thanks for sharing guys!
It's like I was there.

Dane Sanders said...

Great meeting you two too!