Monday, March 31, 2008

The Jaffe Bunch

Michael ‘Hairy’ Jaffe and I have been friends for 18 years. We were in bands together and were inseparable for a long time. One time I took him surfing and I gave him this board that was sooo old and waterlogged, it wouldn’t even float a baby. Well I paddled out and couldn’t find him out in the surf so I thought he gave up. About 10 minutes later, I see this guy on a longboard towing poor Mike out there in this choppy 6 foot swell, but the best part I think was trying to get the wax out of his chest hair! Years later I shot his wedding to the fabulous Christine. Now they’re going to celebrate their 10th anniversary on July 4th . Man I can’t believe where the time goes. They have two amazing boys Julian 7, and Aiden 2. It was a great time watching them play with those boys. Lovina and I had so much fun shooting them and running around Red Bank.

Click the image to see the slideshow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys...this was so much fun. Thanks again for this. We can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to see you guys and we are so lucky to have such talented friends. Hopefully, we will see more of each other soon. Thank you for capturing the adventure, love and spirit in my boys!
XOXO...Christine