Tuesday, September 23, 2008

|| tara + rob | august 9, 2008 | mcloone's riverside ||

tara + rob had the perfect day for a wedding. what a fun crew as well! they were married @ elberon memorial church, which was a totally cute chapel built in 1886. she had a fluer de lis motif which showed itself in her beautiful flowers by boxwood gardens in fair haven. we traveled over to a wildlife preserve right around the block in eatontown. who knew, a mall and a nature preserve right around the corner from our house! the over to mcloone's in sea bright where the cafe wha? band! rocked the night. dean scala played guitar with them that night and was awesome.

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John,
Rob just called me to tell me to check out the pictures on your blog. They look AWESOME! I am so excited to see the rest of them, and so glad that they are ready (a bride I know who worked with someone else told me photogs always say 4-6 weeks but it took her 4 months to get her pics and I got a little scared.). I am so glad that you put up a picture of the cake because after the wedding I realized that I had no idea what it had looked like - I was so in the moment!
I also wanted to say that everyone at the wedding totally LOVED you. My dad thought you were so cool that he was actually trying to snap pictures with you in them so we could look back and remember the fun and enthusiasm you brought to the scene.
Thank you so much for taking such beautiful pictures and for making it FUN for everyone. I was told that it would be inevitable that I would have one pouting child in all the pictures because picture taking is boring/stressful for children but with you around nobody could possibly be in a bad mood!

AWESOME!