Wednesday, August 12, 2009

|| macy james || shiny hiny baby session

Oh man. What do I say. You know its crazy how people can surprise you no matter how long you have known them. G.E. is one of our best friends. He has been there for me through some tough times, some awesome times, times we don't actually remember but people told us about, and times we don't wanna remember. So when he came into my studio a few months ago and asked us where he could get maternity clothes for " a friend " we were so very psyched. I actually told Lovina and she was like, " Lauren is preggers!!!" Well it could not have happened to a better couple. Lauren is a perfect mother and G.E., well I guess he's come a long way from prancing around red bank in a wedding gown. Thats him with the long hair in the first image on our website, and yes, he's wearing a gown! Lovina and I are so happy for you two. We can't wait forMacy, Lilly and Molly to be friends. Kids are a trip dude, you will LOVE every minute of her. Congratulations and God Bless...
Lovina + John

3 comments:

scott neumyer said...

Love it! NJ FTW!

Erica Melone: Hey Chickie said...

awwww.... that was the best. she is way to cute. Tell her I said "Hey Baby Chickie"

Michelle-Rene' Brown said...

WOW - That was incredible! Just beautiful!!! (( I am crying! ))