Friday, August 25, 2006

Kara and Bill, July 22 2006, at Breakers in Spring Lake

So Here is a wedding that we photographed in July and I just got back the first edition images from it and was reminded of how beautiful Kara looked and how fun of a day it was. See what you think...
Ciao'!!!
John and Lovina! oh yeah and MOLLY!!!

So this is her Granmothers Wedding ring that her Mom tied to the bouquet...



Here is Kara the second she saw herself in the mirror, can you feel the look on her face...



I thought this was a cool angle.



So she really vamped it up. I love when the Bride likes pictures!!!



The sky was perfect!



This is what they used for a guest book. It is a photo book on their honeymoon destination. I think I would actually look at that!!! What a great idea!!!


No comments: