Monday, August 14, 2006

A Little Bit Of Heaven!

We started making these cool slideshows that incorporate alot of timing and music in them. They sort of look like a movie of whatever it is the photoshoot we did was of. So We shot a really fun Pre-Wedding photo session this week. The couple's names are Erica and Keith. We went down to the beach at Point Pleasant, NJ and took some pictures in the surf and on the sand. They really are a rowdy couple. Keith is a NY firefighter, and has some really cool tattoos. He has one on his forearm that you can kinda see that reads "Never Forget". I should've done some images of it but I think I would rather save that for later, at the actual weddind day . If these images represent some of what we can get the day of their wedding then I can't wait to shoot it! I thought it would be cool to try the movie slideshow software out on them. I like the whole " Little Bit of Heaven " thing, because the bench on the boardwalk that Keith proposed to Erica on, had that written on the side of it. I thought that was a nice touch on his part. Props for the great detail Keith, I bet it would be hard to say no to that. Although I'm sure no was not even near Erica's Mind that day. The music that I used is a local band we are really good friends with called "Kid With Man Head". They were a fun surf punk band from the Jersey Shore. So please feel free to click and enjoy " A Little Bit of Heaven".
I will definatley be adding a movie of our daughter Molly very soon as well. Its just we have over 400 photos of her already and its hard to pick my Favorites.



TO SEE THES SLIDESHOW, CLICKHERE !!!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog can't wait to show Keith. Molly is so adorable!!