Monday, May 12, 2008

|| Philly Trash Bash ||

So we were fortunate enough to be a part of an awesome fashion shoot around Philildelphia with some REALLY fantastic local photographers and videographers. Kamila Harris had put together a TRASH THE DRESS session, complete with make up , hair a fabulous video team, 6 brides and some radical and urban setting, to totally go nuts and have a day of shooting. There were 6 photo teams involved, Kamila Harris, Cindy PatrickSarah SchulteStephanie Sherwood, Paul Robuck, plus of course our roving video documentery team, Kenneth Stillman.  Check out all of the others work on the Philly Trash Bash Blog HERE!






















9 comments:

Caits said...

AWESOME preview!!!!!!!

Did you sleep?

I lovvvvvve the one on the steps!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a great time. I just found you and love your work. I wish I would have known, would love to have joined you guys (I'm a local Philadelphia photographer too)

Anonymous said...

John it was SO much fun working with you!! This preview is awesome! I can't wait to see more. And - wow did you get it up fast. Thanks for such a great time yesterday!!

KamilaHarris said...

Um... it's just not fair to be that good. Not fair. I give up. I quit. LOL.

Catlin Humes said...

I really like the work with color in these, great job. i looked like it was a lot of fun!

KamilaHarris said...

I also cannot stop listening to this song. Who is this?

John + Lovina Arcara said...

wow
thanks for all the love guys. what a great day we had. hey Kamila thats PJ harvey man, off of her first album called dry!

Cindy Patrick said...

Your work is AWESOME John! Very inspiring. And yes, I steal too! But only work that's worth stealing! Love it all!

KamilaHarris said...

oh cool! i've been hearing more and more PJ Harvey on a couple Philly college stations lately and I must pick up some of her stuff - yay for college stations, yay for living near civilization, LOL