Friday, May 09, 2008

|| Ready Made Trash the Dress||

So one of my best friends G.E. (Gay Elvis, he's not that gay, but ask me sometime I'll tell you how he got that name.) Has a band named " Ready Made Break Up " and they needed some promo photos. I obliged them of course and when they saw all of the gowns in our studio they couldn't NOT put them on. Well it put me in my comfort zone too. I mean , I shoot Brides all the time, how is this really different, Right? Well G.E. kept saying wow this feels vaugley familiar, and knowing G.E., it is. ( again ask me, I'll tell you why! LOL)











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, John. Those shots are cool yet disturbing at the same time. I'm not sure if that counts as a tress the dress, but their doing something to the dress. LOL But I love their dedication and immediately downloaded their CD of iTunes.

It was great working with you on Sunday. see ya again real soon

KamilaHarris said...

this is amazing beyond words

the shots of them jumping made me a little nervous haha

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

holy cr@p these are flippin hilarious!!!