Monday, July 21, 2008

|| humbled, humbled, humbled ||

WOW! Thats all that I can say about the true nature of some people. I have to tell you how again, our clients feel way more like friends or some times even family than a client. We are shooting Dani and Jacob's wedding, and we shot their engagement portrait not too long ago. Today, I arrived early at the studio to find a box at my door packed perfectly and bearing their name as the sender. After opening it , and to my great surprise , I found it to contain a card, that was just an amazing thank you, for what I don't know I mean they are awesome and as for giving us the credit for making them look great, well, all I did was push a button. The card is soo cute, a little Pug saying "woof..." "Thanks"... The box also contained a cool little antique camera sculpture that we will proudly display. Again WOW... Talk about feeling humbled...

WOOF... to you guys!












No comments: