Monday, July 21, 2008

|| jill + justin || @ Waters Edge July 5, 2008

Well we felt like rockstars @ this one man. We had like a total audience when she was getting dressed, everyone was watching us shoot , I felt like we were on stage. I think I was actually nervous... Just Kidding!!! They made us feel so welcome and really just like a part of the family! Her flowers were done by the famous Sickles Marketin Little Silver, and they looked amazing! Their ceremony was @ Holy Cross Church in Rumson. I just LOVE those RED doors there. After that we were totally stoked to head over to Waters Edge another one of our favorite places around here Sal and the staff are always so accommodating. Music was supplied by none other than New Power Soul, always a great party when they're around! @ the end of the night they had London Limos come and pick them up. Mario is totally cool and let us check the cars out and photograph them. If you don't know what they look like , check out the end of the slideshow! oh and check out my cameo with my new best friends!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning work, John. You are really amazing in your photography :)

Anonymous said...

That's my song... HAHA

epeg06 said...

I'm proud to be your new best friend!!