Monday, November 09, 2009

|| Another amazing reason we do this ||


Ashley + Eric, thank you guys sooooo much! you are awesome!!!

"Hi John! Now that the dust has settled, and I am over the fact that I am not still in
Hawaii :), Eric and I wanted to thank you for being one of the highlights of our wedding day! So many people raved about how incredible you were, and two of my engaged guests said they wanted to fire their photographers and hire you instead!! I personally have to thank you for your professionalism and setting a great tone for the day - as a typically calm person, I was trying to hide some nerves in front of the 15 people watching me get dressed, when you walked in and immediately helped me to relax and realize this was going to be fun! And we all had a blast! Not to mention what a treat it was to see some of the shots on a slideshow at the wedding - awesome! I have no doubt that the rest will be just as incredible! Thanks again, and enjoy some well-deserved days off! Talk to you soon, Ashley Morganti and Eric Romaglino p.s. - I am sorry I can't post this on your facebook page or twitter - I think I need to get with the times and join!! Feel free to copy it there so people can see it though!"

No comments: