Sunday, November 15, 2009

|| jessica + mike || @ eagle oaks country club

Another beautiful day that I got to shoot a fabulous wedding with my perfect wife, Lovina! We feel like part of Jessica's family, since we had already shot her sister's wedding a few years ago AND my Dad shot her parents wedding! We always feel the most blessed when we can walk in his footsteps this closely, and be able to photograph the daughters of my Dad's friends & past brides & grooms. WOW! Just sooo humbled. And hi WOW, Jessica, can you say beautiful... Her whole family is just so damn handsome, its like they were cast for this part. What about Mike you ask, well yes where there is a pretty bride, there is a handsome groom. The ceremony @ one of our favorites churches, St Catherine's in Spring Lake, & we even treaded over to another one of our fav "A" list signature locations @ the asphalt factory... I wanna buy it so I can keep it looking the way it does now. I hope they never make it too pretty but I guess an asphalt plant is not meant to be pretty. EAGLE OAKS, perfect. Ed & his staff, flawless! Thanks for an amazing day everyone!

No comments: